While we’re working towards great things for you in 2012 we wanted to ring in the new year by reflecting on 2011. It was a solid publishing year for Concrete, and amongst the 7 quality covers it’s pretty damn hard to pick a favourite. We want to know which one you like most.
Hit the poll below and vote as often as you want by refreshing the page (you’ll also find each issue online with all the extras by clicking the cover).
After the most popular cover is determined, you’ll have a chance to win some gear from that skater’s sponsors via our Facebook page. So get your vote on!
Which is your favourite Concrete cover from 2011?
- Issue 111 (March) - TJ Rogers, nollie flip (38% Votes)
- Issue 113 (July) - Cory Wilson, 360 flip to fakie (29% Votes)
- 2011 Photo Annual / East (August) - Richard Sarrazin, fakie 5-0 revert (18% Votes)
- Issue 116 (December) - Jamie Maley, frontside noseslide (9% Votes)
- Issue 115 (October) - Corey Klim, backside kickflip (3% Votes)
- 2011 Photo Annual / West (August) - John Hanlon, frontside bluntslide (3% Votes)
- Issue 112 (May) - Ian Twa, crook pop-out (1% Votes)
*Voting closed on January 9th.leave a comment, or trackback.